Mutual fund is an investment vehicle to invest into various asset classes; be it stocks, bonds, money market instruments or commodities. It is comprised of a pool of funds from many investors that buys units into this common pool. When you purchase a mutual funds, you get exposure to all the investments in that funds. Mutual funds brings convenience to build a diversified portfolio, managed by a professional, so that you don’t have to research, and track each and every security in the fund.
With plethora of Asset Management Companies & Mutual funds to invest into the markets, it can be difficult to find the right mutual funds for your portfolio. We make investing in mutual funds easier.
Types of Mutual Fund
Mutual Funds are a pool of different assets classes, and to reduce the risk they diversify investments into various sectors, industries and geographical markets.
Solutions Oriented Schemes
Benefits of Mutual Funds
Wide Variety of mutual funds
Ways to Invest
- Lump-Sum Investment
- One-time investment with ad hoc funds
- Additional investment can be done whenever funds are available
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Easy & Simple investment option for investing form your bank account
- Long term investing with the benefits of:
- Rupee Cost Averaging benefit, you can enjoy lower cost per unit over a period of time
- Removes guess work and market timing
- Gradually creates wealth by regular investing
- Both Lump-Sum & Systematic Investment Plan
- Make one-time investment & continue investing via. Systematic Investment Plan on regular basis
“Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation"
MADHUVAN INSURANCE BROKING – An IRDA recognized Insurance Broking House