Contractor Plant & Machinery Insurance
The policy covers sudden, accidental, external damage to the insured machinery due to any cause other than those specifically excluded in the policy. The policy covers the machinery whilst they are in operation or at rest or whilst being dismantled for the purpose of cleaning or overhauling or whilst being shifted within the premises or during subsequent re-erection, but in any case only after successful commissioning.
Add – on covers
The policy can be extended to cover
- Third party liability - personal injury and property damage.
- Damage to owner's surrounding property.
- loss or damage due to any internal electrical or mechanical breakdown, defective lubrication, lack of oil or coolant although any consequent external damage is payable.
- loss or damage to replaceable parts or attachments such as bits, drills, knives, dies, moulds etc.
- loss or damage whilst in transit from one location to another.
- loss due to wear and tear, corrosion, rust, deterioration, atmospheric conditions.
- loss or damage during testing operating or whilst being used for a purpose other than designed for.
- loss or damage to machinery working under ground.
- loss or damage for which the supplier or manufacturer is responsible either by law or under contract.
“Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation"
MADHUVAN INSURANCE BROKING – An IRDA recognized Insurance Broking House