Individual Mediclaim Insurance
- This insurance is available to cover the individual and their family members.
- Children between the age of 3 months to 21 years can be covered provided parents are covered simultaneously.
- The policy covers hospitalization expenses for the treatment of illness/injury provided hospitalization is more than 24 hours.
- Pre-hospitalization expenses for 30 days and post hospitalization expenses for 60 days are also payable.
- Day-care treatment - The Medical expense towards specific technologically advanced day-care treatments / surgeries where 24 hour hospitalization is not required.
- Pre-existing diseases can be covered after 4 claim free years.
- Some of the diseases (e.g Cataract and hernia) are covered after two years.
- Only Accidental injuries are covered within 30 days from inception of the policy.
- Dental treatment except arising out of accident.
- Debility and General Run Down Conditions.
- Sexually transmitted diseases and HIV (AIDS)
- Circumcision, Cosmetic surgery, Plastic surgery unless required to treat injury or illness.
- Vaccination and Inoculation.
- Pregnancy and child birth.
- War, Act of foreign enemy, ionising radiation and nuclear weapon.
- Treatment outside India.
- Domiciliary Treatment.
- Experimental or unproven treatment.
- All external equipments such as contact lenses, cochlear implants etc.
“Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation"
MADHUVAN INSURANCE BROKING – An IRDA recognized Insurance Broking House